Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVALIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVALIER exist?
Definitions of CAVALIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gallant or courtly gentleman
- noun - a royalist supporter of Charles I during the English Civil War
- adj - given to haughty disregard of others
- Showing arrogant or offhand disregard; dismissive: a cavalier attitude toward the suffering of others.
- Carefree and nonchalant; jaunty.
- verb - to behave haughtily
There are 8 letters in CAVALIER: A A C E I L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVALIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVALIER plus a wildcard: CAVALIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVALIER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVALIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.