Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARAVEL exist?
Definitions of CARAVEL in dictionaries:
- Any of several types of small, light sailing ships, especially one with two or three masts and lateen sails used by the Spanish and Portuguese in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- n - a small sailing ship
There are 7 letters in CARAVEL: A A C E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARAVEL plus a wildcard: CARAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARAVEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARAVEL
- caravel from B. Landstroms The Ship
- Short Introduction to the caravel
- ... Biesty - Illustrator - Atmospheric Cutaways - Columbuss caravel
- The Portuguese mariners used caravels relatively long and narrow ...
- caravel .
- Blue Valley High School History caravel
- caravel Ship (Sailng) no grid
- ... TRANSPORT ANCIENT SHIPS caravel image - Visual Dictionary Online
- The Portugese invented the caravel.
- Picture of caravel Santa Maria
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.