Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANONESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANONESSES exist?
Definitions of CANONESSES in dictionaries:
- n - a woman who lives according to a canon
There are 10 letters in CANONESSES: A C E E N N O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANONESSES plus a wildcard: CANONESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANONESSES
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANONESSES
- canonesses REGULAR OF THE MOTHER OF GOD
- Forces of the Inquisition Part V Yes Mother Superior...
- and talk about canonesses Regular of the Holy Sepulchre canonesses ...
- wreath benefactor Daeng Koos 2009 (feather) Norbertine canonesses
- Premonstratensian - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- canonesses of the Holy Sepulchre
- Coignard Francs-Maons au Coeur de lEtat
- Jun-24-12 190000) 106448061 PC04060 Convent of canonesses of St ...
- Hrotsvitha - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Patroness of the Americas and of the Unborn ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.