Scrabble word: ONENESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONENESS exist?
Definitions of ONENESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being united into one
- The quality or state of being one; singleness: the infinite oneness of God.
- Singularity; uniqueness.
- The condition of being undivided; wholeness.
- Sameness of character: the disagreeable oneness of roadside landscapes.
- Unison; agreement: oneness of mind and purpose.
- noun - the state of being one single entity
There are 7 letters in ONENESS: E E N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ONENESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ONENESS plus a wildcard: ONENESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONENESS
Images for ONENESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.