Scrabble word: NONSENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NONSENSE exist?
Definitions of NONSENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that seems to convey no meaning
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- adj - having no intelligible meaning
- Words or signs having no intelligible meaning: a message that was nonsense until decoded.
- Subject matter, behavior, or language that is foolish or absurd.
- Extravagant foolishness or frivolity: a clown’s exuberant nonsense.
- Matter of little or no importance or usefulness: a chatty letter full of gossip and nonsense.
- Insolent talk or behavior; impudence: wouldn’t take any nonsense from the children.
- A section within a strand of messenger RNA containing a nucleotide triplet that codes for no amino acid.
- noun - behavior or language that is meaningless or absurd