Scrabble word: OPENNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENNESS exist?
Definitions of OPENNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - without obstructions to passage or view
- noun - characterized by an attitude of ready accessibility (especially about one's actions or purposes)
- noun - willingness or readiness to receive (especially impressions or ideas)
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 8 letters in OPENNESS: E E N N O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENNESS plus a wildcard: OPENNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENNESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.