Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUISING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUISING exist?
Definitions of BRUISING in dictionaries:
- verb - injure the underlying soft tissue or bone of
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- verb - break up into small pieces for food preparation
- verb - damage (plant tissue) by abrasion or pressure
- adj - causing mental or emotional injury
- adj - brutally forceful and compelling
- verb - to injure without breaking the surface of the skin
There are 8 letters in BRUISING: B G I I N R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUISING plus a wildcard: BRUISING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUISING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUISING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.