Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIJUGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIJUGATE exist?
Definitions of BIJUGATE in dictionaries:
- Relating to a pinnate leaf with two pairs of leaflets.
- adj - two-paired
There are 8 letters in BIJUGATE: A B E G I J T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIJUGATE plus a wildcard: BIJUGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIJUGATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIJUGATE
- bijugate phyllotaxis
- blade . Lamina part of the leaf distal to the sheath or petiole .
- bijugate used for a pinnate leaf with two pairs of leaflets.
- Leaves mostly bijugate leaflets sometimesupto 6 each 8-13 x 4-9 cm ...
- Bike Define Bike at Dictionary.com
- Bijou - Definition of Bijou by Websters Online Dictionary
- Trees can reach heights of up to 25 m and come with alternate ...
- bike - Definition of bike
- bijou - Definition of bijou
- Twice Pinnate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.