Scrabble word: JUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUG exist?
Definitions of JUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- noun - the quantity contained in a jug
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - stew in an earthenware jug
- A large, often rounded vessel of earthenware, glass, or metal with a small mouth, a handle, and usually a stopper or cap.
- The amount that a jug can hold.
- A small pitcher.
- A jail.
- To stew (a hare, for example) in an earthenware jug or jar.
- To put into jail.
- verb - to put into a jug (a large, deep container with a narrow mouth and a handle)