Scrabble word: JUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUG exist?
Definitions of JUG in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- noun - the quantity contained in a jug
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - stew in an earthenware jug
- A large, often rounded vessel of earthenware, glass, or metal with a small mouth, a handle, and usually a stopper or cap.
- The amount that a jug can hold.
- A small pitcher.
- A jail.
- To stew (a hare, for example) in an earthenware jug or jar.
- To put into jail.
- verb - to put into a jug (a large, deep container with a narrow mouth and a handle)
There are 3 letters in JUG: G J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUG plus a wildcard: JUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUG
3 letter words
Images for JUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.