Scrabble word: JUGS
Is JUGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bottle with a narrow mouth
- noun - the quantity contained in a jug
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - stew in an earthenware jug
- verb - to put into a jug (a large, deep container with a narrow mouth and a handle)
There are 4 letters in JUGS: G J S U
Click to search all anagrams of JUGS plus a wildcard: JUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUGS
Images for JUGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.