Scrabble word: JAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAG exist?
Definitions of JAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp projection on an edge or surface
- noun - a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath
- noun - a flap along the edge of a garment
- noun - a bout of drinking or drug taking
- verb - cut teeth into
- A sharp projection; a barb.
- A hanging flap along the edge of a garment.
- A slash or slit in a garment exposing material of a different color.
- To cut jags in; notch.
- To cut unevenly.
- To jab sharply; prick.
- A bout of drinking or drug use.
- See Synonyms at binge.
- A small load or portion.
- verb - to cut unevenly