Scrabble word: JAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAG exist?
Definitions of JAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp projection on an edge or surface
- noun - a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath
- noun - a flap along the edge of a garment
- noun - a bout of drinking or drug taking
- verb - cut teeth into
- A sharp projection; a barb.
- A hanging flap along the edge of a garment.
- A slash or slit in a garment exposing material of a different color.
- To cut jags in; notch.
- To cut unevenly.
- To jab sharply; prick.
- A bout of drinking or drug use.
- See Synonyms at binge.
- A small load or portion.
- verb - to cut unevenly
There are 3 letters in JAG: A G J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JAG plus a wildcard: JAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAG
Images for JAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.