Scrabble word: JIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIB exist?
Definitions of JIB in dictionaries:
- noun - any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast)
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - shift from one side of the ship to the other
- A triangular sail stretching from the foretopmast head to the jib boom and in small craft to the bowsprit or the bow.
- The arm of a mechanical crane.
- The boom of a derrick.
- verb - to refuse to proceed further
There are 3 letters in JIB: B I J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIB plus a wildcard: JIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIB
Images for JIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.