Scrabble word: JIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIG exist?
Definitions of JIG in dictionaries:
- noun - music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- noun - a fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- noun - a device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- noun - any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- verb - dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions
- Any of various lively dances in triple time.
- The music for such a dance.
- A joke or trick.
- A typically metal fishing lure with one or more hooks, usually deployed with a jiggling motion on or near the bottom.
- An apparatus for cleaning or separating crushed ore by agitation in water.
- A device for guiding a tool or for holding machine work in place.
- To dance or play a jig.
- To move or bob up and down jerkily and rapidly.
- To operate a jig.
- To bob or jerk (something) up and down or to and fro.
- To machine (an object) with the aid of a jig.
- To separate or clean (ore) by shaking a jig.
- verb - to move up and down
There are 3 letters in JIG: G I J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIG plus a wildcard: JIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIG
3 letter words
Images for JIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.