Scrabble word: JIGS
Is JIGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- noun - a fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- noun - a device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- noun - any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- verb - dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions
- verb - to move up and down
There are 4 letters in JIGS: G I J S
Click to search all anagrams of JIGS plus a wildcard: JIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIGS
Images for JIGS
Lookup in Wiki for JIGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.