Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JIBE exist?
Definitions of JIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - shift from one side of the ship to the other
- To shift a fore-and-aft sail from one side of a vessel to the other while sailing before the wind so as to sail on the opposite tack.
- v - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in JIBE: B E I J
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JIBE plus a wildcard: JIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JIBE
Images for JIBE
- Inky Fool jibe
- First 90 days at jibe.com Mike Siegel
- Small Boat Jibing Maneuver ( 78 sec Video)
- jibe 111 JACK
- jibe Set Execution
- jibe 2
- Pictures of Nike Mad jibe Boat Shoe For Sale
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.