Is STOCKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOCKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg
- noun - the activity of supplying a stock of something
- verb - have on hand
- verb - equip with a stock
- verb - supply with fish
- verb - supply with livestock
- verb - amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- verb - provide or furnish with a stock of something
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- A close-fitting, usually knitted covering for the foot and leg made from nylon, silk, cotton, wool, and similar yarns.
- An item resembling this covering.
- noun - a knitted or woven covering for the foot and leg
There are 8 letters in STOCKING: C G I K N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOCKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOCKING, to go: STOCKING?
Rearrange the letters in STOCKING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STOCKING
7 letters out of STOCKING
6 letters out of STOCKING
5 letters out of STOCKING
4 letters out of STOCKING
3 letters out of STOCKING
2 letters out of STOCKING
Contextual use of STOCKING
What's nearby STOCKING
Lookup in Wiki for STOCKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOCKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOCKING"