Is KNOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tight cluster of people or things
- noun - any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- noun - a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- noun - something twisted and tight and swollen
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- noun - a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- verb - make into knots
- verb - tie or fasten into a knot
- verb - tangle or complicate
- A compact intersection of interlaced material, such as cord, ribbon, or rope.
- A fastening made by tying together lengths of material, such as rope, in a prescribed way.
- A decorative bow of ribbon, fabric, or braid.
- A unifying bond, especially a marriage bond.
- A tight cluster of persons or things: a knot of onlookers.
- A feeling of tightness: a knot of fear in my stomach.
- A complex problem.
- A hard place or lump, especially on a tree, at a point from which a stem or branch grows.
- The round, often darker cross section of such a lump as it appears on a piece of cut lumber.
- A protuberant growth or swelling in a tissue: a knot in a gland.
- A division on a log line used to measure the speed of a ship.
- A distance of one nautical mile.
- To tie in or fasten with a knot or knots.
- To snarl or entangle.
- To cause to form a knot or knots.
- To form a knot or knots.
- In nautical usage knot is a unit of speed, not of distance, and has a built-in meaning of “per hour.
- verb - to tie in a knot (a closed loop)
There are 4 letters in KNOT: K N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOT, to go: KNOT?
Rearrange the letters in KNOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNOT
What's nearby KNOT
Lookup in Wiki for KNOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOT"