Is KNOTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tight cluster of people or things
- noun - any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- noun - a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- noun - something twisted and tight and swollen
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- noun - a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- verb - make into knots
- verb - tie or fasten into a knot
- verb - tangle or complicate
- verb - to tie in a knot (a closed loop)
There are 5 letters in KNOTS: K N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOTS, to go: KNOTS?
Rearrange the letters in KNOTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KNOTS
What's nearby KNOTS
Lookup in Wiki for KNOTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOTS"