Is SHOVELER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOVELER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who shovels
- noun - freshwater duck of the northern hemisphere having a broad flat bill
- One that shovels: a shoveler of snow; a fast shoveler.
- A widely distributed duck (Anas clypeata) that lives chiefly in marshes and has a long, broad bill fringed with bristles, which it uses to strain food from mud and water.
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 8 letters in SHOVELER: E E H L O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOVELER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOVELER, to go: SHOVELER?
Rearrange the letters in SHOVELER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SHOVELER
7 letters out of SHOVELER
6 letters out of SHOVELER
5 letters out of SHOVELER
4 letters out of SHOVELER
3 letters out of SHOVELER
2 letters out of SHOVELER
Contextual use of SHOVELER
What's nearby SHOVELER
Lookup in Wiki for SHOVELER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOVELER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOVELER"