Is RESOLVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESOLVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of being resolute
- noun - a formal expression by a meeting
- verb - bring to an end
- verb - reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- verb - reach a decision
- verb - understand the meaning of
- verb - make clearly visible
- verb - find the solution
- verb - cause to go into a solution
- To make a firm decision about.
- To cause (a person) to reach a decision.
- To decide or express by formal vote.
- To separate (something) into constituent parts.
- To change or convert: My resentment resolved itself into resignation.
- To find a solution to; solve.
- To remove or dispel (doubts).
- To bring to a usually successful conclusion: resolve a conflict.
- To cause reduction of (an inflammation, for example).
- To cause (a tone or chord) to progress from dissonance to consonance.
- To separate (an optically inactive compound or mixture) into its optically active constituents.
- To render parts of (an image) visible and distinct.
- To separate (a vector, for example) into coordinate components.
- To melt or dissolve (something).
- To reach a decision or make a determination: resolve on a course of action.
- To become separated or reduced to constituents.
- To undergo resolution.
- Firmness of purpose; resolution.
- A determination or decision; a fixed purpose.
- A formal resolution made by a deliberative body.
- verb - to make a firm decision about
There are 7 letters in RESOLVE: E E L O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESOLVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESOLVE, to go: RESOLVE?
Rearrange the letters in RESOLVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RESOLVE
6 letters out of RESOLVE
5 letters out of RESOLVE
4 letters out of RESOLVE
3 letters out of RESOLVE
2 letters out of RESOLVE
Contextual use of RESOLVE
What's nearby RESOLVE
Lookup in Wiki for RESOLVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESOLVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESOLVE"