Is HOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - utter a sound, as with obvious effort
- verb - throw with great effort
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - lift or elevate
- verb - move or cause to move in a specified way, direction, or position
- verb - breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- A municipal borough of southeast England on the English Channel west of Brighton.
- verb - to lift forcefully
There are 4 letters in HOVE: E H O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOVE, to go: HOVE?
Rearrange the letters in HOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOVE
What's nearby HOVE
Lookup in Wiki for HOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOVE"