Is PLASTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLASTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- noun - a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered
- adj - capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- adj - capable of being influenced or formed
- adj - forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
- Relating to or dealing with shaping or modeling: the plastic art of sculpture.
- Having the qualities of sculpture; well-formed: “the astonishing plastic beauty of the chorus girls” (Frank Harris).
- Giving form or shape to a substance: the plastic forces that create and wear down a mountain range.
- Easily influenced; impressionable.
- Made of a plastic or plastics: a plastic garden hose.
- Capable of undergoing continuous deformation without rupture or relaxation.
- Capable of building tissue; formative.
- Marked by artificiality or superficiality; synthetic: a TV host’s plastic smile; a plastic world of fad, hype, and sensation.
- Of or obtained by means of credit cards: plastic money.
- Any of various organic compounds produced by polymerization, capable of being molded, extruded, cast into various shapes and films, or drawn into filaments used as textile fibers.
- Objects made of plastic.
- A credit card or credit cards: would accept cash or plastic in payment.
- noun - any of a group of synthetic or natural moldable materials
There are 7 letters in PLASTIC: A C I L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLASTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLASTIC, to go: PLASTIC?
Rearrange the letters in PLASTIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PLASTIC
6 letters out of PLASTIC
5 letters out of PLASTIC
4 letters out of PLASTIC
3 letters out of PLASTIC
2 letters out of PLASTIC
Contextual use of PLASTIC
What's nearby PLASTIC
Lookup in Wiki for PLASTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLASTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLASTIC"