Is PARTICULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARTICULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class
- adj - unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- adj - separate and distinct from others of the same group or category
- adj - surpassing what is common or usual or expected
- adj - first and most important
- adj - exacting especially about details
- adj - providing specific details or circumstances
- Of, belonging to, or associated with a specific person, group, thing, or category; not general or universal: She has a particular preference for Chinese art.
- Separate and distinct from others of the same group, category, or nature: We will make an exception in this particular case.
- Worthy of note; exceptional: a piano performance of particular depth and fluidity.
- Of, relating to, or providing details: gave a particular description of the room.
- Attentive to or concerned with details or niceties, often excessively so; meticulous or fussy.
- Often particulars.
- Often particulars.
- A particular proposition.
There are 10 letters in PARTICULAR: A A C I L P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTICULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARTICULAR, to go: PARTICULAR?
Rearrange the letters in PARTICULAR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PARTICULAR
9 letters out of PARTICULAR
8 letters out of PARTICULAR
7 letters out of PARTICULAR
6 letters out of PARTICULAR
5 letters out of PARTICULAR
4 letters out of PARTICULAR
3 letters out of PARTICULAR
2 letters out of PARTICULAR
Contextual use of PARTICULAR
What's nearby PARTICULAR
Lookup in Wiki for PARTICULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARTICULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARTICULAR"