Is CAPITAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPITAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - assets available for use in the production of further assets
- noun - wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- noun - a seat of government
- noun - one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis
- noun - a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- noun - the federal government of the United States
- noun - a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- adj - first-rate
- adj - of primary importance
- adj - uppercase
- A city that is the center of a specific activity or industry: the financial capital of the world.
- Wealth in the form of money or property, used or accumulated in a business by a person, partnership, or corporation.
- Material wealth used or available for use in the production of more wealth.
- Human resources considered in terms of their contributions to an economy: “[The] swift unveiling of his... plans provoked a flight of human capital” (George F.
- The remaining assets of a business after all liabilities have been deducted; net worth.
- Capital stock.
- Capitalists considered as a group or class.
- An asset or advantage: “profited from political capital accumulated by others” (Michael Mandelbaum).
- First and foremost; principal: a decision of capital importance.
- First-rate; excellent: a capital idea.
- Relating to or being a seat of government.
- Extremely serious: a capital blunder.
- Involving death or calling for the death penalty: a capital offense.
- Of or relating to financial assets, especially being or related to those financial assets that add to the net worth of a business: made capital improvements at the plant site.
- The term for a town or city that serves as a seat of government is spelled capital.
- The top part of a pillar or column.
- noun - the upper part of a column
There are 7 letters in CAPITAL: A A C I L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPITAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPITAL, to go: CAPITAL?
Rearrange the letters in CAPITAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAPITAL
6 letters out of CAPITAL
5 letters out of CAPITAL
4 letters out of CAPITAL
3 letters out of CAPITAL
2 letters out of CAPITAL
Contextual use of CAPITAL
What's nearby CAPITAL
Lookup in Wiki for CAPITAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPITAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPITAL"