Is INTERDICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTERDICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ecclesiastical censure by the Roman Catholic Church withdrawing certain sacraments and Christian burial from a person or all persons in a particular district
- noun - a court order prohibiting a party from doing a certain activity
- verb - destroy by firepower, such as an enemy's line of communication
- verb - command against
- To prohibit or place under an ecclesiastical or legal sanction.
- To forbid or debar, especially authoritatively.
- To cut or destroy (a line of communication) by firepower so as to halt an enemy’s advance.
- To confront and halt the activities, advance, or entry of: “the role of the FBI in interdicting spies attempting to pass US secrets to the Soviet Union” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A prohibition by court order.
- An ecclesiastical censure that excludes a person or district from participation in most sacraments and from Christian burial.
There are 9 letters in INTERDICT: C D E I I N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERDICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTERDICT, to go: INTERDICT?
Rearrange the letters in INTERDICT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INTERDICT
8 letters out of INTERDICT
7 letters out of INTERDICT
6 letters out of INTERDICT
5 letters out of INTERDICT
4 letters out of INTERDICT
3 letters out of INTERDICT
2 letters out of INTERDICT
Contextual use of INTERDICT
What's nearby INTERDICT
Lookup in Wiki for INTERDICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTERDICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTERDICT"