Is INDIRECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDIRECT in various dictionaries:
- adj - having intervening factors or persons or influences
- adj - not direct in spatial dimension
- adj - descended from a common ancestor but through different lines
- adj - extended senses
- adj - not as a direct effect or consequence
- Diverging from a direct course; roundabout.
- Not proceeding straight to the point or object.
- Not forthright and candid; devious.
- Not directly planned for; secondary: indirect benefits.
- Reporting the exact or approximate words of another with such changes as are necessary to bring the original statement into grammatical conformity with the sentence in which it is included: indirect discourse.
- Involving, relating to, or being the proof of a statement by the demonstration of the impossibility or absurdity of the statement’s negation.
- adj - not direct
There are 8 letters in INDIRECT: C D E I I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIRECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDIRECT, to go: INDIRECT?
Rearrange the letters in INDIRECT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INDIRECT
7 letters out of INDIRECT
6 letters out of INDIRECT
5 letters out of INDIRECT
4 letters out of INDIRECT
3 letters out of INDIRECT
2 letters out of INDIRECT
Contextual use of INDIRECT
What's nearby INDIRECT
Lookup in Wiki for INDIRECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDIRECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDIRECT"