Is IMMERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - sinking until covered completely with water
- noun - (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
- noun - complete attention
- noun - a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
- noun - the act of wetting something by submerging it
- The act or an instance of immersing.
- The condition of being immersed.
- Baptism performed by totally submerging a person in water.
- The obscuring of a celestial body by another or by the shadow of another.
There are 9 letters in IMMERSION: E I I M M N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMERSION, to go: IMMERSION?
Rearrange the letters in IMMERSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMMERSION
8 letters out of IMMERSION
7 letters out of IMMERSION
6 letters out of IMMERSION
5 letters out of IMMERSION
4 letters out of IMMERSION
3 letters out of IMMERSION
2 letters out of IMMERSION
Contextual use of IMMERSION
What's nearby IMMERSION
Lookup in Wiki for IMMERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMERSION"