Is HOMESPUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOMESPUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rough loosely woven fabric originally made with yarn that was spun at home
- adj - of textiles
- adj - characteristic of country life
- adj - made of cloth spun or woven in the home
- Spun or woven in the home: homespun linen.
- Made of a homespun fabric: a homespun tablecloth.
- Simple and homely; unpretentious: “Most small towns would have gladly forfeited some of their homespun values if it meant luring a firm there” (William Mueller).
- A plain, coarse, usually woolen cloth made of homespun yarn.
- A similar sturdy fabric made on a power loom.
- noun - a loosely woven fabric
There are 8 letters in HOMESPUN: E H M N O P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMESPUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOMESPUN, to go: HOMESPUN?
Rearrange the letters in HOMESPUN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HOMESPUN
7 letters out of HOMESPUN
6 letters out of HOMESPUN
5 letters out of HOMESPUN
4 letters out of HOMESPUN
3 letters out of HOMESPUN
2 letters out of HOMESPUN
Contextual use of HOMESPUN
What's nearby HOMESPUN
Lookup in Wiki for HOMESPUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOMESPUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOMESPUN"