Is PUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of applying force in order to move something away
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an electrical switch operated by pressing
- noun - an effort to advance
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- verb - make publicity for
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - press against forcefully without moving
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- verb - move strenuously and with effort
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- To apply pressure against for the purpose of moving: push a shopping cart through the aisles of a market.
- To move (an object) by exerting force against it; thrust or shove.
- To force (one’s way): We pushed our way through the crowd.
- To urge forward or urge insistently; pressure: push a child to study harder.
- To bear hard upon; press.
- To exert downward pressure on (a button or keyboard, for example); press.
- To extend or enlarge: push society past the frontier.
- To promote or sell (a product): The author pushed her latest book by making appearances in bookstores.
- To sell (a narcotic) illegally: push drugs.
- To exert outward pressure or force against something.
- To advance despite difficulty or opposition; press forward.
- To expend great or vigorous effort.
- The act of pushing; thrust: gave the door a swift push.
- A vigorous or insistent effort toward an end; a drive: a push to democracy.
- A provocation to action; a stimulus.
- Persevering energy; enterprise.
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 4 letters in PUSH: H P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUSH, to go: PUSH?
Rearrange the letters in PUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUSH
What's nearby PUSH
Lookup in Wiki for PUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUSH"