Is HEMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plant fiber
- noun - any plant of the genus Cannabis
- noun - a rope that is used by a hangman to execute persons who have been condemned to death by hanging
- The tough, coarse fiber of the cannabis plant, used to make cordage.
- Any of various plants similar to cannabis, especially one yielding a similar fiber.
- The fiber of such a plant.
- noun - a tall herb
There are 4 letters in HEMP: E H M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEMP, to go: HEMP?
Rearrange the letters in HEMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEMP
What's nearby HEMP
Lookup in Wiki for HEMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEMP"