Is DOCUMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCUMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- noun - anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- noun - a written account of ownership or obligation
- noun - (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- verb - record in detail
- verb - support or supply with references
- A written or printed paper that bears the original, official, or legal form of something and can be used to furnish decisive evidence or information.
- Something, such as a recording or a photograph, that can be used to furnish evidence or information.
- A writing that contains information.
- Something, especially a material substance such as a coin bearing a revealing symbol or mark, that serves as proof or evidence.
- To furnish with a document or documents.
- To support (an assertion or a claim, for example) with evidence or decisive information.
- To support (statements in a book, for example) with written references or citations; annotate.
- verb - to support by conclusive information or evidence
There are 8 letters in DOCUMENT: C D E M N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCUMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCUMENT, to go: DOCUMENT?
Rearrange the letters in DOCUMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DOCUMENT
7 letters out of DOCUMENT
6 letters out of DOCUMENT
5 letters out of DOCUMENT
4 letters out of DOCUMENT
3 letters out of DOCUMENT
2 letters out of DOCUMENT
Contextual use of DOCUMENT
What's nearby DOCUMENT
Lookup in Wiki for DOCUMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCUMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCUMENT"