Is MOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- noun - a small natural hill
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- verb - form into a rounded elevation
- A pile of earth, gravel, sand, rocks, or debris heaped for protection or concealment.
- A natural elevation, such as a small hill.
- A raised mass, as of hay; a heap.
- A large pile of earth or stones marking a burial site.
- The slightly elevated pitcher’s area in the center of the diamond.
- A hedge or fence.
- To fortify or conceal with a mound.
- To heap into a raised mass.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 5 letters in MOUND: D M N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOUND, to go: MOUND?
Rearrange the letters in MOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOUND
What's nearby MOUND
Lookup in Wiki for MOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOUND"