Scrabble word: VISITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISITATION exist?
Definitions of VISITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- noun - any disaster or catastrophe
- noun - an official visit for inspection or supervision
- The act or an instance of visiting or an instance of being visited: rules governing visitation at a prison.
- An official visit for the purpose of inspection or examination, as of a bishop to a diocese.
- The right of a parent to visit a child as specified in a divorce or separation order.
- A visit of punishment or affliction or of comfort and blessing regarded as being ordained by God.
- A calamitous event or experience; a grave misfortune.
- The appearance or arrival of a supernatural being.
- The visit of the Virgin Mary to her cousin Elizabeth.
- July 2, observed in commemoration of this event.