Scrabble word: VISITATION
Is VISITATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VISITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- noun - any disaster or catastrophe
- noun - an official visit for inspection or supervision
- The act or an instance of visiting or an instance of being visited: rules governing visitation at a prison.
- An official visit for the purpose of inspection or examination, as of a bishop to a diocese.
- The right of a parent to visit a child as specified in a divorce or separation order.
- A visit of punishment or affliction or of comfort and blessing regarded as being ordained by God.
- A calamitous event or experience; a grave misfortune.
- The appearance or arrival of a supernatural being.
- The visit of the Virgin Mary to her cousin Elizabeth.
- July 2, observed in commemoration of this event.
There are 10 letters in VISITATION: A I I I N O S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISITATION
Click to search all anagrams of VISITATION plus a wildcard: VISITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISITATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VISITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.