Scrabble word: TURNOUTS
Is TURNOUTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TURNOUTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- noun - a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
- noun - a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- noun - what is produced in a given time period
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- noun - (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
- noun - an assemblage of people
There are 8 letters in TURNOUTS: N O R S T T U U
Click to search all anagrams of TURNOUTS plus a wildcard: TURNOUTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNOUTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURNOUTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.