Scrabble word: TURNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNOUT exist?
Definitions of TURNOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- noun - a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
- noun - a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- noun - what is produced in a given time period
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- noun - (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
- The number of people gathered for a particular event or purpose; attendance: The peace march attracted a large turnout.
- A number of things produced; output.
- The act or an instance of turning out.
- Chiefly British.
- A labor strike.
- A laborer on strike.
- An array of equipment; an outfit.
- An outfit of a carriage with its horse or horses; equipage.
- A railroad siding.
- A widening in a highway to allow vehicles to pass or park.
- The rotation of a dancer’s legs from the hip sockets in classical ballet.
- noun - an assemblage of people