Scrabble word: TURNOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURNOUT exist?
Definitions of TURNOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- noun - a part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
- noun - a short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- noun - what is produced in a given time period
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- noun - (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
- The number of people gathered for a particular event or purpose; attendance: The peace march attracted a large turnout.
- A number of things produced; output.
- The act or an instance of turning out.
- Chiefly British.
- A labor strike.
- A laborer on strike.
- An array of equipment; an outfit.
- An outfit of a carriage with its horse or horses; equipage.
- A railroad siding.
- A widening in a highway to allow vehicles to pass or park.
- The rotation of a dancer’s legs from the hip sockets in classical ballet.
- noun - an assemblage of people
There are 7 letters in TURNOUT: N O R T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURNOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURNOUT plus a wildcard: TURNOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURNOUT
Images for TURNOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.