Scrabble word: TELEPHONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEPHONE exist?
Definitions of TELEPHONE in dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - transmitting speech at a distance
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- To speak with (a person) by telephone.
- To initiate or make a telephone connection with; place a call to.
- To engage in communication by telephone.