Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TELEPHONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELEPHONE exist?
Definitions of TELEPHONE in dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - transmitting speech at a distance
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- To speak with (a person) by telephone.
- To initiate or make a telephone connection with; place a call to.
- To engage in communication by telephone.
There are 9 letters in TELEPHONE: E E E H L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEPHONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELEPHONE plus a wildcard: TELEPHONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEPHONE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELEPHONE
- telephones Page
- telephone 1000 Awesome Things
- telephone WalesBahai
- SMS telephone ET-09
- FileHungarian telephone Factory 1937 Budapest.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- telephone Stemtech News
- telephone technology changes quickly. telephone language really doesn ...
- Want To Be Your telephone-Native Europe
- Tlphonie Tlphone fixe Tlphones fixes filaires
- ALCATEL Tlphone filaire Temporis Retro - noir Pixmania