Scrabble word: TELEPHONE
Is TELEPHONE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TELEPHONE in dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - transmitting speech at a distance
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- To speak with (a person) by telephone.
- To initiate or make a telephone connection with; place a call to.
- To engage in communication by telephone.
There are 9 letters in TELEPHONE: E E E H L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELEPHONE
Click to search all anagrams of TELEPHONE plus a wildcard: TELEPHONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELEPHONE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELEPHONE
Lookup in Wiki for TELEPHONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.