Scrabble word: SANITIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANITIZE exist?
Definitions of SANITIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
- verb - make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features
- To make sanitary, as by cleaning or disinfecting.
- To make more acceptable by removing unpleasant or offensive features from: sanitized the language in adapting the novel for television.
- verb - to guard against infection or disease by cleaning or sterilizing
There are 8 letters in SANITIZE: A E I I N S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANITIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANITIZE plus a wildcard: SANITIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANITIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANITIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.