Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUMINANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMINANT exist?
Definitions of RUMINANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various cud-chewing hoofed mammals having a stomach divided into four (occasionally three) compartments
- adj - related to or characteristic of animals of the suborder Ruminantia or any other animal that chews a cud
- Characterized by the chewing of cud.
- Of or belonging to the Ruminantia.
- Meditative; contemplative.
- noun - a hoofed, even-toed mammal
There are 8 letters in RUMINANT: A I M N N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMINANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMINANT plus a wildcard: RUMINANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMINANT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUMINANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.