Scrabble word: OBSERVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSERVER exist?
Definitions of OBSERVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses
- noun - an expert who observes and comments on something
- One that observes: an observer of local customs; observers of religious holidays.
- A delegate sent to observe and report on the proceedings of an assembly or a meeting but not vote or otherwise participate.
- A crew member on a military aircraft who makes observations.
- A member of an armed force who watches and reports from an observation post.
- verb - to look attentively
There are 8 letters in OBSERVER: B E E O R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSERVER plus a wildcard: OBSERVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSERVER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSERVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.