Scrabble word: OBSERVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSERVER exist?
Definitions of OBSERVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses
- noun - an expert who observes and comments on something
- One that observes: an observer of local customs; observers of religious holidays.
- A delegate sent to observe and report on the proceedings of an assembly or a meeting but not vote or otherwise participate.
- A crew member on a military aircraft who makes observations.
- A member of an armed force who watches and reports from an observation post.
- verb - to look attentively