Scrabble word: OBSERVE
Is OBSERVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OBSERVE in dictionaries:
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - make mention of
- verb - observe with care or pay close attention to
- verb - watch attentively
- verb - show respect towards
- verb - behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- verb - follow with the eyes or the mind
- verb - stick to correctly or closely
- verb - conform one's action or practice to
- To be or become aware of, especially through careful and directed attention; notice.
- To watch attentively: observe a child’s behavior.
- To make a systematic or scientific observation of: observe the orbit of the moon.
- To say casually; remark.
- To adhere to or abide by: observe the terms of a contract.
- To keep or celebrate (a holiday, for example): observe an anniversary.
- To take notice.
- To say something; make a comment or remark.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to give proper heed to or show proper reverence for something, such as a rule, custom, or holiday.
- verb - to look attentively
There are 7 letters in OBSERVE: B E E O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBSERVE
Click to search all anagrams of OBSERVE plus a wildcard: OBSERVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSERVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSERVE
Lookup in Wiki for OBSERVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.