Scrabble word: KNOCKERS
Is KNOCKERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KNOCKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 8 letters in KNOCKERS: C E K K N O R S
Click to search all anagrams of KNOCKERS plus a wildcard: KNOCKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOCKERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOCKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.