Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNOCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKER exist?
Definitions of KNOCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- A woman’s breast.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
- v - to strike sharply
There are 7 letters in KNOCKER: C E K K N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOCKER plus a wildcard: KNOCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOCKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOCKER
- 215 Door knocker 315 Door knocker 287 Door knocker
- Hammered Fleur-de-Lis Door knocker
- door knocker
- FileCeltic Door knocker.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Architectural Ironmongery Bronze Pulls Grilles knockers
- Door knockers - Lion Door knockers and Forged Brass Door knockers ...
- Home Front Door Furniture Brass Rope Twist Door knocker
- Antique Heavy Brass Lion Door knocker
- Door knockers Markovitz - Quality Architectural Hardware High ...
- Aged Brass Lion Door knocker - Reminis Period Ironmongery and Homeware