Is KNOCKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KNOCKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- A woman’s breast.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 7 letters in KNOCKER: C E K K N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOCKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of KNOCKER, to go: KNOCKER?
Rearrange the letters in KNOCKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of KNOCKER
6 letters out of KNOCKER
5 letters out of KNOCKER
4 letters out of KNOCKER
3 letters out of KNOCKER
2 letters out of KNOCKER
Contextual use of KNOCKER
What's nearby KNOCKER
Lookup in Wiki for KNOCKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KNOCKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KNOCKER"