Scrabble word: KNOCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKER exist?
Definitions of KNOCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- A woman’s breast.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
- verb - to strike sharply