Scrabble word: KNOCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNOCKER exist?
Definitions of KNOCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a big shot who knows it and acts that way
- noun - a person who knocks (as seeking to gain admittance)
- noun - one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - a device (usually metal and ornamental) attached by a hinge to a door
- A hinged fixture, such as a metal ring or bar, used for knocking on a door.
- A woman’s breast.
- A goblin or dwarf said to live under the earth and direct miners to ore by knocking.
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 7 letters in KNOCKER: C E K K N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNOCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNOCKER plus a wildcard: KNOCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNOCKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNOCKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.