Scrabble word: INSTITUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSTITUTION exist?
Definitions of INSTITUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- noun - an establishment consisting of a building or complex of buildings where an organization for the promotion of some cause is situated
- noun - a custom that for a long time has been an important feature of some group or society
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- noun - a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
- The act of instituting.
- A custom, practice, relationship, or behavioral pattern of importance in the life of a community or society: the institutions of marriage and the family.
- An established organization or foundation, especially one dedicated to education, public service, or culture.
- The building or buildings housing such an organization.
- A place for the care of persons who are destitute, disabled, or mentally ill.
There are 11 letters in INSTITUTION: I I I N N O S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTITUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSTITUTION plus a wildcard: INSTITUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSTITUTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSTITUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.