Scrabble word: INTUITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTUITION exist?
Definitions of INTUITION in dictionaries:
- noun - instinctive knowing (without the use of rational processes)
- noun - an impression that something might be the case
- The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes; immediate cognition.
- Knowledge gained by the use of this faculty; a perceptive insight.
- A sense of something not evident or deducible; an impression.
There are 9 letters in INTUITION: I I I N N O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTUITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTUITION plus a wildcard: INTUITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTUITION
Images for INTUITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.