Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMMEDIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMEDIATE exist?
Definitions of IMMEDIATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of the present time and place
- adj - very close or connected in space or time
- adj - having no intervening medium
- adj - immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- Occurring at once; instant: gave me an immediate response.
- Of or near the present time: in the immediate future.
- Of or relating to the present time and place; current: “It is probable that, apart from the most immediate, pragmatic, technical revisions, the writer’s effort to detach himself from his work is quixotic” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- Next in line or relation: is an immediate successor to the president of the company.
- Directly apprehended or perceived: had immediate awareness of the scope of the crisis.
- Acting or occurring without the interposition of another agency or object; direct.
There are 9 letters in IMMEDIATE: A D E E I I M M T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMEDIATE plus a wildcard: IMMEDIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMEDIATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMEDIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.