Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDIOLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDIOLECT exist?
Definitions of IDIOLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the language or speech of one individual at a particular period in life
- The speech of an individual, considered as a linguistic pattern unique among speakers of his or her language or dialect.
- n - one's speech pattern
There are 8 letters in IDIOLECT: C D E I I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDIOLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDIOLECT plus a wildcard: IDIOLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDIOLECT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDIOLECT
- Rainbow Butterfly Stars Tattoo
- For example in the diagram on the left in each of the speech bubbles ...
- The Wonder Wing - The idiolect
- Spanky and Her Gang - The idiolect
- Say what Reflecting on spoken language The Learning Spy
- Tartan It Up - The idiolect
- The Three-Dollar Debut of Batgirl - The idiolect
- Bitter Swede Symphony - The idiolect
- Children of Godot - The idiolect
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.