Scrabble word: FLAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAPPING exist?
Definitions of FLAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the motion made by flapping up and down
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - move noisily
- verb - move with a thrashing motion
- verb - move with a flapping motion
- verb - make a fuss
- verb - pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds
- verb - to wave up and down
There are 8 letters in FLAPPING: A F G I L N P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAPPING plus a wildcard: FLAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.