Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXISTENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXISTENCE exist?
Definitions of EXISTENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or fact of existing
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The fact or state of existing; being.
- The fact or state of continued being; life: our brief existence on earth.
- All that exists: sang the beauty of all existence.
- A thing that exists; an entity.
- A mode or manner of existing: scratched out a meager existence.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the fact or state of existing”: laws in existence for centuries; a fantasy that progressed from possibility to actuality; a point of view gradually coming into being.
There are 9 letters in EXISTENCE: C E E E I N S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXISTENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXISTENCE plus a wildcard: EXISTENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXISTENCE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXISTENCE
- 45. 352 existence & Anxiety (Existentialism) Syllabus
- Gears of existence by JoeJesus on deviantART
- Is There Life on Other Planets And Other Questions About Space (Is ...
- Ghosts & Goblins - A Peek Into The World of ...
- The existence of Indonesian Tiger
- Thrash Downs Demolition Hammer - Tortured existence (1990)
- Vampires in Venice horroraddicts.net
- Image - Absolute existence.jpg - Superpower Wiki