Scrabble word: EXISTENCE
Is EXISTENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXISTENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or fact of existing
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The fact or state of existing; being.
- The fact or state of continued being; life: our brief existence on earth.
- All that exists: sang the beauty of all existence.
- A thing that exists; an entity.
- A mode or manner of existing: scratched out a meager existence.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the fact or state of existing”: laws in existence for centuries; a fantasy that progressed from possibility to actuality; a point of view gradually coming into being.
There are 9 letters in EXISTENCE: C E E E I N S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXISTENCE
Click to search all anagrams of EXISTENCE plus a wildcard: EXISTENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXISTENCE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXISTENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.