Scrabble word: EXISTENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXISTENCE exist?
Definitions of EXISTENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or fact of existing
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The fact or state of existing; being.
- The fact or state of continued being; life: our brief existence on earth.
- All that exists: sang the beauty of all existence.
- A thing that exists; an entity.
- A mode or manner of existing: scratched out a meager existence.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the fact or state of existing”: laws in existence for centuries; a fantasy that progressed from possibility to actuality; a point of view gradually coming into being.