Scrabble word: ENGAGEMENT
Is ENGAGEMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENGAGEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a mutual promise to marry
- noun - the act of giving someone a job
- noun - employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time
- noun - contact by fitting together
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- The act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- Something that serves to engage; a pledge.
- A promise or agreement to be at a particular place at a particular time.
- Employment, especially for a specified time.
- A specific, often limited, period of employment.
- A hostile encounter; a battle.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a commitment to appear at a certain time and place”: a business engagement; a dental appointment; a secret assignation; a date to play tennis; a rendezvous of allied troops at the border; a lovers’ tryst.
There are 10 letters in ENGAGEMENT: A E E E G G M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGAGEMENT
Click to search all anagrams of ENGAGEMENT plus a wildcard: ENGAGEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGAGEMENT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENGAGEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ENGAGEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.