Scrabble word: DISORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISORDER exist?
Definitions of DISORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a condition in which things are not in their expected places
- noun - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - bring disorder to
- A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion.
- A breach of civic order or peace; a public disturbance.
- An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.
- To throw into confusion or disarray.
- To disturb the normal physical or mental health of; derange.
- verb - to put out of order