Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISORDER exist?
Definitions of DISORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a condition in which things are not in their expected places
- noun - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - bring disorder to
- A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion.
- A breach of civic order or peace; a public disturbance.
- An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.
- To throw into confusion or disarray.
- To disturb the normal physical or mental health of; derange.
- v - to put out of order
There are 8 letters in DISORDER: D D E I O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISORDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISORDER plus a wildcard: DISORDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISORDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISORDER
- River Park Psychology Signs & Symptoms of Bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder is an illness that causes extreme mood changes from ...
- Bipolar disorder National Institute of Mental Health U.S. DEPARTMENT ...
- Understanding Borderline Personality disorder
- Filedisorder.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bipolar disorder Melancholy Info and Facilitate For Sufferers ...
- Bipolar & Pregnancy - Bipolar Support Group
- Dmx And Bipolar disorder - Doctor answers on HealthTap
- Clinical trials aimed to treat Borderline Personality disorder are ...