Scrabble word: DISORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISORDER exist?
Definitions of DISORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- noun - a condition in which things are not in their expected places
- noun - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - bring disorder to
- A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion.
- A breach of civic order or peace; a public disturbance.
- An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.
- To throw into confusion or disarray.
- To disturb the normal physical or mental health of; derange.
- verb - to put out of order
There are 8 letters in DISORDER: D D E I O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISORDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISORDER plus a wildcard: DISORDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISORDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISORDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.